One-Way SuperShuttle Airport Transfer - Manhattan Hotels
No more expensive taxi fees! Enjoy the convenience of a share-ride transfer with SuperShuttle, the nation`s leading shared-ride airport shuttle. The friendly drivers, comfortable vans and affordable rates take the hassle out of getting to and from your airport in New York City! SuperShuttle gives you prices that are more economical than a taxi or limo and a solution that is more convenient than driving and parking at the airpo
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print your BookIt.com transportation voucher after purchase and present them to the SuperShuttle driver at the time of redemption. Please call SuperShuttle New York City at 1-800-258-3826 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule your pick up and to confirm your transportation reservation details and pick up time.
When arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), or Newark International Airport (EWR), claim your luggage then follow the signs to the Ground Transportation Desk near the Baggage Claim area. Ask an agent to arrange for SuperShuttle service, or, you can call SuperShuttle direct from the courtesy phone next to the Ground Transportation Desk.
Although SuperShuttle operates 24 hours a day, curbside attendants may not be available at all times. If you cannot locate an attendant upon your arrival please call SuperShuttle at to arrange your pickup.
It is also required that you call SuperShuttle New York City 24 Hours prior to your Return Airport service to reconfirm your transportation reservation details and pick up time.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable
- SuperShuttle serves the Manhattan area only and does not provide shuttle service to Brooklyn
- If you are purchasing one-way transfers from your hotel to the airport you must contact SuperShuttle at least 24 hours in advance to schedule your pick up time and details.
- If you have more than 2 checked bags and one carry-on, or if your luggage exceeds 50 pounds, or you are carrying large objects such as surfboards or golf clubs, extra fees may be applicable at time of service.
- SuperShuttle does not provide child restraint seats. It is the responsibility of a child`s parent or caregiver to provide the Child Restraint System when transporting children in van and/or taxi cabs.
- Gratuity is not included.15% of the fare or $1.00 per bag is customary.
- Please Note: Children ages 3 and under are Free if sitting in the lap of their paying parent or guardian. If a Child Restrain is needed then Children 3 & under must pay for a transfer.