Rock of Ages
Rock of Ages is a hilarious love story set on the Sunset Strip in 1987 about a small town girl who falls in love with a big city rocker at a legendary rock club. Take a blast to the past and reminisce on hit songs from Journey, Styx, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, and so much more. Don`t miss the awesome experience that Time Out acclaims as `Excellent! Rock and comedy in perfect propor
rates starting at
SAVE Over $20, Book Now!
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Tickets are being held for you at the theatre box office, under the lead passenger last name as displayed on this voucher. The voucher must be presented to the box office prior to entry to the theatre. Please arrive at the box office starting one hour prior to your performance show time to pick up your tickets. Tickets can not be picked up more than one hour prior to show time.
Helen Hayes Theatre
240 W. 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable
- Rock of Ages is for viewers of all ages, but some of the costumes, dancing and language might not be appropriate for kids under the age of 14.
- Please Note: Late seating is at the theater management`s discretion.
- For all shows on Broadway children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Under New York City law, all cell phones and pages are required to be turned off prior to the start of the show.
- Ticketing provided by Broadway Inbound. If you wish to check your seating location please call 1-866-302-0995. Please contact BookIt.com at 1-866-969-9880 with any reservation update requests, questions, or concerns.