The Phantom of the Opera
The Phantom of the Opera is the longest-running show in Broadway history. Based on the novel by Gaston Leroux, it tells the story of the hideously deformed Phantom who lurks beneath the stage of the Paris Opera. While exercising a reign of terror over the Opera`s occupants the phantom falls in love with the young Soprano and devotes himself to creating a new star by nurturing her extraordinary talents and employing all the skills at his disposal.
rates starting at
SAVE Over $20, Book Now!
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Tickets are being held for you at the theatre box office, under the lead passenger last name as displayed on this voucher. The voucher must be presented to the box office prior to entry to the theatre. Please arrive at the box office starting one hour prior to your performance show time to pick up your tickets. Tickets can not be picked up more than one hour prior to show time.
245 West 44th Street
New York, NY
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable
- The Phantom of the Opera may be appropriate for ages four and older.
- Please Note: Late seating is at the theater management`s discretion.
- For all shows on Broadway children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Under New York City law, all cell phones and pages are required to be turned off prior to the start of the show.
- Ticketing provided by Broadway Inbound. If you wish to check your seating location please call 1-866-302-0995. Please contact BookIt.com at 1-866-969-9880 with any reservation update requests, questions, or concerns.