Central Park Bike Rentals
Central Park is a perfect place to discover on a bike. It presents breath-taking attractions all over it's 843 acres and it's 47 miles of paths, up and down hills. Delicate design of this park has always been extremely attractive for bikers. Central Park Sightseeing bike rental is an excellent choice to rent a bike for your next adventure. We will offer to make your Central Park adventure easier by providing a illustrative map, a nice-color helmet, a chain-lock for your convenience, and an helpful basket. All this equipment is in
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please print your BookIt.com Activity Voucher(s) and present them to the Central Park Sightseeing upon arrival to the tour meeting/redemption location. There will be no service allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance. BookIt.com will reserve the requested date directly with Central Park Sightseeing however, you MUST contact Central Park Sightseeing at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date to reserve the exact time of bike rental tour. Contact information will be displayed on your voucher after purchase.
Central Park Sightseeing
56 W 56th St.
New York, NY, 10019
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 48 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled within 48 Hours prior to your reservation activity date is Non-Refundable.
- Bike malfunction due to customer misuse is not refundable and penalty may apply. Penalties apply for lost or stolen bikes.
- Participants 18 or younger must have the parents or legal guardian present to sign the required paperwork.
- A valid U.S. ID, a foreign passport, or a credit card is required for security deposit at time of rental pick up.
- All members of the group will be accommodated with the proper bike for the tour, including children.