Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 600 guests, this is the ultimate New York experience.
Enjoy the freshly prepared Grande Dinner Buffet while taking in some of New Yor
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Your reservation will be automatically processed with Entertainment Cruises. Please print our your activity voucher(s) after purchase and a BookIt.com Representative will contact you directly to confirm your reservation. Be sure to ask the BookIt.com Representative any questions that you may have in regards to your cruise.
On the day of the cruise, present your voucher(s) to the Entertainment Cruises staff at dockside kiosk located at Pier 62, Chelsea Piers, up-to one hour prior to your cruise.
If you experience any issues or are unable to print your voucher(s), please contact BookIt.com Customer Support at toll free (866) 969-9880.
Detailed directions to Pier 62 will be provided on your voucher after your booking is complete.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cruises and departure sites are subject to availability.
- Coffee, Tea & Ice-Tea Included.
- Alcoholic Beverage packages are available on board at an additional cost.
- Cruises not available on July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
- Menu maybe subject to change
- Voucher required at time of check-in
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable
- Dress Code: For gentlemen, we recommend dressy casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt. For women, dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- "Boarding Time" is the earliest our guests may board the ship. Typically we begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the "Cruise Time."
- A variety of Fresh Breads and Butter will be offered complimentary.
- *Wild Alaskan Salmon is certified as sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)