Metropolitan Museum of Art
Visit the Met...see the world! With over two million works of art spanning 5,000 years of culture, The Metropolitan Museum of Art presents the best of human creativity from across the globe. From the splendors of ancient Egypt, to the spectacular New American Wing, to inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, to the Met`s beloved Impressionist paintings, a world of great art awaits you at New York City`s most-visited attraction.
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print out your activity voucher(s) after purchase and present your voucher(s) to the Will Call Desk. It is located to the left of the center Information Desk in the Great Hall. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable
- Closed Mondays (except Met Holiday Mondays), Thanksgiving Day, December 25, and January 1. Starting July 1, 2013 Opened 7 days a week
- Saturday Evenings are made possible by the William H. Kearns Foundation.
- Galleries are cleared fifteen minutes before closing.
- Children under 12 are free with a paying adult.