V.I.P. Roundtrip Transfer from Honolulu (HNL) Airport to Waikiki Area Hotels
Roundtrip transportation is provided from the Honolulu International Airport (HNL) to any Waikiki Hotel. (With the EXCEPTION of Turtle Bay Resort) Meet & Greet and baggage handling services are included.
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
For mainland and inter-island arrivals, guests will be met by a representative at the gate. For international arrivals, guests will be met outside of customs.
Travelers will be greeted by an Aloha V.I.P. Tours employee wearing a red and white aloha shirt holding a sign with your name. Once greeted, luggage will be identified and retrieved by the traveler and then given to Aloha V.I.P. after inspection. Luggage will then be transported on cart and loaded by Aloha V.I.P. Tours who handles all fulfillment for this purchase.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES, NO-SHOW CHARGES & REFUNDS:A full refund without penalty shall be given if reservations are cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled transfer. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours or if “No-show”.
- EXTRA BAGGAGE:The following are additional changes for odd-sized or extra baggage. These charges are one-way and are to be paid to the driver at the time of pick-up. $4.00 - Additional Bags (persons are allowed 2 bags each). $17.00 - Surfboard (maximum length of 6 feet / subject to availability to accommodate). $25.00 - Bicycle (must be in a box or case / subject to availability to accommodate).
- FLIGHT DELAYS:The staff keeps in touch with flight information and is aware of flight delays; cancellation charges will not apply as long as the passenger arrives on said delayed flight for which the reservations were made.
- BAGGAGE HANDLING: Uniformed Aloha VIP Tours airport greeters assist guests directions and instructions. At no time does luggage travel separately to hotels or airport/harbor without guests. Guests are 100% responsible for their luggage at all times, neither Bookit.com nor our contracted service provider will be liable for loss of luggage. Should there be any issues with regard to damage done in transit, incidences must be reported immediately to Aloha VIP Tours at 808-955-5900.
- Transfer is NOT applicable to the Turtle Bay Resort.