Horseback Riding Manuel Antonio Tour
Save 10%, Online Only Deal!
Your tour starts the moment you’re picked up from your hotel with a 40 minute drive to Londres, with a run down on the history of Quepos. Once at the Londres you will be given a receive riding instruction, safety tips and practice time and will be shown the horseback riding properties’ bathrooms, stables, and corral. Your horse ride lasts approximately 2 and a half hours roundtrip and it will be highlighted by views of the valley, verdant vegetation and numerous wildlife species such as birds and reptiles. At the end of the trail th
rates starting at
Book Online & SAVE 10%
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print out your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Jacamar Naturalist Tours transfer driver. BookIt.com will confirm your chosen activity date and time with Jacamar Naturalist Tours. 72 hours prior to your reservation arrival date, please call Jacamar Naturalist Tours to re-confirm your activity date and pick up times. What To Bring:
- Suntan lotion
- Hat or Visor
- Long pants
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Bathing suit
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund may be issued if Canceled 72 Hours prior to reservation activity date. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made inside of 72-hours.
- Individuals must be at least 6 years of age or older to participate in this tour.
- Maximum weight allowed with the participants is 235lbs.
- Pick-up times are estimated and can vary through every day operation.
- Minimum 2 participants required to operate.