Learn To Dive by Stuart Coves
Scuba Diving at Stuart Cove’s is fun and easy! Our Introduction to Scuba Diving course is designed for people who want to try scuba diving for the first time. In just 3 hours our professional instructors will have you diving with them on a beautiful tropical reef. Your program begins with a short presentation that teaches you about the basics of diving, followed by practicing scuba diving skills in a pool or shallow beach area. Then it’s onto a boat for your first dive on a shallow reef. During this dive your instructor will guide y
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please contact Stuart Cove's 3 days prior to your reservation activity date to reserve your tour date and time. Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers and present them to your driver upon pick-up at your hotel. You will then be given a ticket for entrance to the tour.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Activity is refundable if cancelled 15 days prior to activity date with a $25 per person penalty. If cancelled inside the 15 days prior to activity date a $50 per person penalty will apply. Once diving activity has started no activity will be given past this point.
- Participant must be at least 10 years of age or older, however, young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- All participants must be in good physical health.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this activity.
- People who are pregnant, have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, personal history of heart problems, strokes, recently diagnosed with High Blood pressure are not permitted on this activity.
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off is not provided Coral Harbour Beach House & Villas or the Waterway Condos.