Cave Tubing & Belize Ziprider From Placencia Hotels
After a 35-minute flight to Belize City, embark on 1 hour drive to Caves Branch Outpost, your adventure headquarters for the day! Become a "zip rider" as you connect to a series of overhead cables criss-crossing through the rainforest canopy. The zipline course features a "beginner's zip run" of only 150 feet and six other zip runs ranging in length from 200 to 600 feet between treetop platforms secured in the canopy of tropical hardwood trees. Intriguing karst limestone cliffs provide a scenic backdrop as you zip through the rainforest canopy!
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd. Please ensure to contact Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd. at least 7 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions. Pick up time will be between 6:00 and 6:30 AM outside your hotel's lobby or pier. At 7:00 AM you will take a 35 minute flight to Belize City Municipal Airport where you will be greeted by tour guide.
What To Bring:
- Change of Clothes
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 72 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 72 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Discovery Expeditions Belize Ltd. due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Activity is not recommended for non swimmers.
- Participants must be at least 80 lbs and 4'10" or taller in order to fit securely into the harness for the "Ziprider".
- Participants should be in moderate physical condition with no physical limitations to participant in this activity.
- Tour participants have the flexibility to mix & match activities at Caves Branch Outpost. (Activity Location) Cave Tubing or the Ziprider can be substituted with River Kayaking or Horseback Riding at no extra cost.