Sub Adventure by Stuart Coves
At SUB Bahamas your underwater experience begins with a submarine orientation by our professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you will learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures. Following your orientation, you will board our comfortable custom-built 55’ support vessel that will take you to one of Nassau’s famous reefs. Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you and your friends around a spectacular coral reef feeding the fish along the
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please contact Stuart Cove's 3 days prior to your reservation activity date to reserve your tour date and time. Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers and present them to your driver upon pick-up at your hotel. You will then be given a ticket for entrance to the tour.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age or older and in good physical health.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this activity.
- People who are pregnant, have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, personal history of heart problems, strokes, recently diagnosed with High Blood pressure are not permitted on this activity. It is also not advisable for those who take antidepressant medications, other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains.
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off is not provided Coral Harbour Beach House & Villas or the Waterway Condos.