Capital Sites Bike Tour
Experience Washington, DC`s history and culture by bike. This tour provides an overview of the city as you bike to and learn about the major sites on and around the National Mall and Capitol Hill, including the Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Smithsonian Museums, World War II Memorial, the Washington Monument, and more. Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide. A great way to
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please print your Bookit.com activity voucher and present it to Bike and Roll Washington DC. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If a rescheduled date is not available a full credit or refund will be provided. No refunds are issued for reservations cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- No tours July 4 or Thanksgiving
- Tour groups are limited to a maximum of 15 riders to ensure a safe and personal experience.
- Tandem bikes are not available on tours.
- Activity Available:Daily from 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Please arrive by 9:45 AM for check-in.
- Please contact vendor at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to re-confirm your reservation. Contact information will be provided on your voucher after booking is complete.