Washington D.C. Odyssey Dinner Cruise
As you depart from the dock and begin your journey out on the water, bring your cocktail up to the observation deck and see up - close views of the monuments that will take your breath away. We guarantee, you've never seen your city quite like this before. Once back at your table, allow your attentive waiter to serve you your first course, main dish and dessert of your choice. Feel free to dine at a leisurely pace - there's no rush. Sit back and relax - we'll handle
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print your Bookit.com voucher and present to Entertainment Cruises at departure location. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Menu items are subject to change.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Cruises and departure sites are subject to availability.
- Beverage packages are available at an additional cost.
- Dress Code for Dinner Cruises: Collared shirts for men (jackets requested). For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops.
- "Boarding Time" is the earliest our guests may board the ship. Typically we begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the "Cruise Time.” Tickets may be picked up at our dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise.