Washington D.C. Odyssey Lunch Cruise
The Executive Chef and galley staff prepare a distinctive menu of appetizers, entrées and desserts on board daily, complemented perfectly by our comprehensive wine list.
A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your lunch be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more le
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print your Bookit.com voucher and present to Entertainment Cruises at departure location. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Menu items are subject to change.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Cruises and departure sites are subject to availability.
- Beverage packages are available at an additional cost.
- Dress Code: Lunch, Brunch or Moonlight Cruises: For gentlemen, we recommend dressy casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt. For women, dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- "Boarding Time" is the earliest guests may board the ship. Typically boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the "Cruise Time.” Tickets may be picked up at the dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise.