Steamboat Natchez Daytime Jazz Cruise
Your two-hour cruise from the heart of the French Quarter takes you back when cotton was king and life was slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi. Let us show you New Orleans, one of the world's most active ports, as it can best be seen from the river aboard New Orleans' only authentic Steamboat...The Steamboat NATCHEZ.
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please view and print your Bookit.com voucher(s). Please call Steamboat Natchez 48 hours prior to your requested cruise date to confirm your cruise schedule. To redeem your BookIt.com voucher(s) present them to the Steamboat NATCHEZ Lighthouse Ticket Office located at Toulouse St. & the Mississippi River, just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
There will be no service provided without a voucher. If you experience problems or are unable to print please contact BookIt.com directly at 866-969-9880.
- 11:00 AM for 11:30 AM Cruise
- 2:00 PM for 2:30 PM Cruise
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- All tours are non-refundable and non-transferable
- No cruises run on Mardi Gras Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Children 5 & under may ride the cruise for free with paying adults. However, ages 2-5 will have to pay for the lunch portion of the lunch cruise option if selected.