Oak Alley Plantation Tour
Feel the gentle breeze of southern hospitality on a guided professional tour that takes you back to a time of mint juleps, gracious living and the glory of the Old South. Experience a bygone era in one of the South's most beautiful settings - Oak Alley Plantation, built in 1839. Marvel at the unbelievable view of a quarter-mile long alley of 28 magnificent oak trees, each over 250 years old. Along the way, view majestic Cypress trees in the swamps bordering the migh
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase please print out your vouchers and present them to the Gray Line "Lighthouse" ticket office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat Natchez Dock), just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- This tour is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tour Closed: Mardi Gras Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Note: Due to the historic nature of the plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only.
- No photography is allowed inside the plantation home.
- Please arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Activity Available: March 1 - October 31: Daily at 12:00 PM; November 1 - December 31: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 12:00 PM