New Orleans Culinary Experience
The New Orleans Cooking Experience specializes in teaching authentic Creole and Cajun cuisine and history at the "House on Bayou Road." These luxury classes are limited to ten and include a seated dinner party style meal following instruction. Teaching chefs include Frank Brigtsen, Poppy Tooker, Chiqui Collier and others. Everyone from skilled cook
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, you must print your Bookit.com activity voucher and present at main entrance. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance. Please contact The New Orleans Cooking Experience to confirm tour dates and times.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Please confirm your reservation at least 24 hours prior to class
- For parties of 6 - 12 and private classes on other days of the week, please call to schedule.
- Notification of food allergies and dietary restrictions must be included with all reservations or alternatives cannot be guaranteed
- New Orleans Cooking Experience currently cannot meet the dietary needs of vegans.