Let us know. We DO Listen.
Visit us again to see if your comments are posted!
Hop aboard the city`s most enthralling Boston sightseeing excursion, Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston! The orange and green trolleys have been providing guests with Transportainment for more than 25 years. Old Town Trolley is the best way to relive history and see all our country`s Cradle of Liberty has to offer. You`ll feel as if you`ve journeyed back in time to the era of the first colonists.
Imagine how Paul Revere felt when he made his historic `midnight ride`; hear tales of how he and other famous settlers fought for freedom. As the Old Town Trolley makes its way throughout the city, you`ll have the freedom to get off and back on as often as you wish; and there`s always another trolley coming along soon. Boston tours aboard the trolley is the best way to see the sights in the city.
You can also hop off the trolley to visit chic shops, museums, fine restaurants and the famous pub that the TV show `Cheers` was fashioned after. There’s so much to do and see in Boston and we`ll help you discover it all in a comfortable, relaxing, informative tour. Our expert conductors make the ride even more enjoyable as they delight guests with humorous stories and historical facts about the many points of interest along the way.
Old Town Trolley Ticket Includes (Beginning April 1st):
1) New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2) Historic North End
3) USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
4) North Station/TD Garden
5) Old State House Museum
6) Trolley Stop Store/Theater District/China Town
7) Cheers `The Original`
8) Copley Square/Back Bay
9) Christian Science Plaza/Symphony Hall
10) Copley Place Mall
11) Prudential Center/Skywalk-View & Exhibit
12) Fenway Park
14) Charles Street/Antique Row
15) Beacon Hill/Boston Common
16) Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
Seaport Tour Begins Stop 17-21.
17) South Station/Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
18) Boston Convention & Exposition Center
18A) Massport/Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal (This stop is open only when cruise ships are in port)
19) Bank of America Pavilion/Harpoon Brewery
20) Liberty Wharf/Boston Fish Pier/Seaport District/Institute of Contemporary Art.
After January 12, 2016, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or technical support for older versions of Internet Explorer.
To get the best possible experience using our site we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or choose another web browser. A list of the most popular web browers can be found below.