Underwater Museum Scuba Dive
Jason deCaires Taylor`s The Silent Evolution is his most ambitious work to date with a collection of over 400 life-size figurative works forming a time-line of the changes both visually and socially in humans over the past centuries; Experience all of this at the shallow depths of the beautiful Caribbean waters! The Museum is aimed to demonstrate the interaction between art and environmental science hopes to form a complex reef structure for marine life to colonize and inhabit. Located a short distance from the famous Manchones reef, the museum
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
If you purchased airport transportation with Best Day Travel, you will receive an invitation to meet with your Best Day representative upon your arrival in the Cancun airport. During that meeting, you will exchange your voucher(s) for Best Day coupons, as well as reconfirm your reservation. If you did not purchase transportation, please call the Best Day Travel main office to schedule a meeting with a tour representative to exchange your voucher(s).
Transportation to the activity location is not included with this activity, however, trusted taxi and transfer services are always available. Tour meeting location is at the the Aquaworld Marina located at Hotel Zone 15.2 KM. Please arrive at Aquaworld at 12:30 PM to check in.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours. If you miss the tour because of not being on the time shown on this voucher, no refund will be given.
- A $3.00 USD per person Ferry Dock Fee will be charged & collected at time of activity.
- Scuba diving certification is required to participate in this dive.
- It is highly recommended that you do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to flying.
- Hotel Transportation from/to Aquaworld is not included