One-Tank Stingray City Scuba Dive
One of the largest tourist attractions in the world, the renowned Stingray City is home to a friendly population of Southern Stingrays! With a maximum depth of 12 feet, certified scuba divers and snorkelers are able to pet and play with the friendly Southern Stingrays, while our highly-trained dive instructors feed them. You will never forget the experience of swimming with these incredibly tame rays in the crystal clear Caribbean waters. This is a group dive and a must for any traveler visiting Grand Cayman. Snorkelers are welcome aboard the d
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Bookit.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Red Sail Sports Grand Cayman. Please review and print your BookIt.com vouchers and provide them to the Red Sail Sports Representative at the time of redemption. Please call Red Sail Sports 72 Hours prior to your activity reservation date to confirm you’re the activity date and time. Contact information will be provided on your voucher after booking.
FREE transfers are available from the following resorts: Westin Resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Marriott Beach Resort and Grand Cayman Beach Suites. If you are staying at these resorts please redeem your vouchers at the Red Sail Sports desk located at your hotel. Guest not staying at these resorts should redeem vouchers at 1 of the 7 Red Sail Sports redemption desks listed below:
West End Redemption Locations:
East End Redemption Locations:
- Westin Casuarina Resort & Spa
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites
- Marriott Beach Resort
- Safehaven Dock
- The Reef Resort
- Morritts Tortuga Resort/Tortuga Divers
- Rum Point Dock
You may call Red Sail Sports to confirm which of the 7 redemption locations is closest to your hotel. Please arrive to one of the above redemption locations at least 30 minutes prior to your tour time to allow time for check in at the Red Sail Sports redemption counter. This sail departs from the dock at Safe Haven on the North Sound in the Seven Mile Beach area. A map of Red Sail Sports redemption locations will be provided on your vouchers after booking is complete.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Camera/Underwater Camera
- Certification Card
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations or rescheduling requests made 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity time will not be charged any penalty fees. Any cancellations or rescheduling requests made within 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity time will be charged full price of the scheduled activity. No refunds will be issued for guests who are NO SHOWS. Departure points are subject to change, dependent on weather conditions. Bookings cancelled due to weather or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund by BookIt.com.
- Gratuities (optional) not included.
- You must be a certified diver or a Repeat Resort diver to book this dive. Certified divers will be required to present your Certification Card to a Red Sail Sports Representative at check-in.
- All persons must complete a waiver form prior to participating in this activity.
- Junior Divers (10-11 years old) are allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 40 feet. Junior Divers (12-14 years old) are allowed to dive to 60 feet deep. Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany the Junior Diver at all times.
- In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with
heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not
dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Red Sail Sports has the right to refuse service to
anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements. All participants are subject to medical clearance and
may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire. It is also a safety requirement that you do not scuba dive within 24 hours of flying; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.