Discover Scuba Dive Course
Learn to dive in one day and discover the beauty of Cayman's underwater world under the guidance of a Red Sail Sports professional dive instructor. The course includes a 2 hour pool instructional session and an afternoon 1-tank boat dive in the beautiful Caribbean waters of Grand Cayman! See turtles, stingrays, tiny shrimp, and an array of fish dur
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Bookit.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Red Sail Sports Grand Cayman. Please review and print your BookIt.com vouchers and provide them to the Red Sail Sports Representative at the time of redemption. Please call Red Sail Sports 72 Hours prior to your activity reservation date to confirm your Discover Scuba Course location, the activity date and time. You may be required to check-in with our dive shop 24 hours prior to your course to be sized for equipment, this will be confirmed when you call to confirm your activity.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Camera/Underwater Camera
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- You must present this activity voucher to redeem your purchase.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations or rescheduling requests made 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity time will not be charged any penalty fees. Any cancellations or rescheduling requests made within 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity time will be charged full price of the scheduled activity. No refunds will be issued for guests who are NO SHOWS. Departure points are subject to change, dependent on weather conditions. Bookings cancelled due to weather or circumstances beyond the control of Red Sail Sports will be rescheduled or are subject to a full refund by BookIt.com.
- Gratuities (optional) not included.
- All persons must complete a waiver form prior to participating in this activity.
- Junior Divers (10-11 years old) are allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 40 feet. Junior Divers (12-14 years old) are allowed to dive to 60 feet deep. Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany the Junior Diver at all times.
- All participants are subject to medical clearance and must complete a medical questionnaire (which will be emailed to you prior to your arrival in Cayman). It is also a safety requirement that you do not scuba dive within 24 hours of flying; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.
- In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with
heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not
dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Red Sail Sports has the right to refuse service to
anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements.