Camel Ride Adventure & Dunn`s River Falls Combo From Ocho Rios
On this privately owned 18th century, 1000-acre estate, ride in an open-aired carriage , and pass locally grown crops, perhaps stopping for a freshly cut coconut; you can even have a picture taken of yourself feeding the ostriches. Once you arrive at the Camel Park, camel trainers will give you a brief orientation and background on each of the camels you will be interacting with. Experience an amazing camel ride with your new companion and see how docile and gentle your new friend is. Also experience the majesty of Dunnís River Falls, one of Ja
rates starting at
Save 25% With Combo!
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- Camera/Water Camera
- Water Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Maximum Weight per participant is 250 lbs.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.