Zipline & Falmouth Kayak Advenuture From Ocho Rios
Double your fun on this unforgettable air and water adventure! Take a picturesque journey into the countryside to the 18th Century Good Hope Estate a 2000 acre plantation. Claim your kayak and start your adrenaline pumping paddle through the rapids and ride the fast-flowing currents as stunning Jamaican scenery flashes by you. On the river you’ll take a step back in time as you hear the tale of how the Spaniards looking for gold were out-smarted by a legendary Arawak Indian witch who changed the course of the river that now bears her name. The
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- Camera/Water Camera
- Water Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Maximum Weight per participant is 265 lbs.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.