Blue Mountains Bicycle Adventure From Ocho Rios
Tear yourself away from the beach for a few hours and journey up into the majestic Blue Mountains, the highest mountain range in the English-speaking Caribbean. Home to the world-famous Blue Mountain coffee, this soaring and swooping landscape offers breathtaking, panoramic views of mist covered peaks and pristine, emerald valleys. Cycle along hilly paths that pass through tropical rainforests and learn all about the indigenous herbs and plants that seem to grow everywhere you look. View coffee plantations, with their bean-clad plants clinging
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- Camera/Water Camera
- Water Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Maximum Weight per participant is 250 lbs.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.