Survivor Catamaran Cruise From Negril
Are you a survivor? Test your skills with this one-of-a-kind, at-sea-then-land challenge that begins with a wet ‘n’ wild adventure full of mouthwatering appetizers and exotic cocktails aboard the Kool Katt Kelly. Enjoy the sail of a lifetime along Negril's enchanting coastline with peeks of the famed lighthouse, historic Cliffside, and of course, legendary Rick’s Café, just before making your stop at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville for endless fun and non-stop adventure. It all ends with a sumptuous full-course meal Margaritaville. On the voyage
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- Camera/Water Camera
- Water Shoes
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Cash Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Exclusive Free Dolphin Park Admission promotion is only applicable for NEW Catamaran Cruise reservations booked between March 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012 or May 1, 2012 to May 31, 2012. Reservations must be booked during the travel window of March 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Promotion is per person.
- Guests participating in this tour must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.