Dune Buggy Falmouth Safari From Montego Bay
Are you ready to conquer the rugged terrain of Jamaicaís mountains? This tour is designed for those who want to drive off-road for a bumpy, dusty, dirty ride in your very own Dune Buggy. On your exhilarating journey you will drive through the grounds of Good Hope Estate, built in the 18th century with over 2,000 acres of lush plants, scenic views breathtaking hillsides and the famed Martha Brae River. You will have a chance to see an artist in residence and visit the Trading House, a gift shop and only one of its kind in Jamaica with authentic
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- Camera/Water Camera
- Change of Clothes
- No Jewelry
- Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Drivers must be 18 years old and possess a valid driverís license. Maximum Weight per participant is 265 lbs.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.