4x4 Bob Marley Jeep Safari From Ocho Rios
This encounter is a must for all fans of reggae music and the immortal Bob Marley. Visit the place where the "King of Reggae" was born, spent much of his childhood, and was laid to rest. You’ll travel through the lush countryside to the quaint village of Nine Mile, nestled in the beautiful mountains of St. Ann. A Rastafarian guide will show you through the house Marley lived in as a young boy and share insight into his childhood and musical career. Stand on “Mount Zion Rock,” where Bob used to meditate and rest your head on “The Pillow,” made f
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Transportation is included with this activity. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours. Please ensure to contact Island Routes at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and pick up instructions.
What To Bring:
- No Jewelry
- Bug Repellant
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cancellation Policy: If Cancellation is made 96 Hours prior to your reservation activity date a full refund will be issued. Anything canceled after 96 Hours is Non-Refundable.
- Tours are subject to cancellation by Island Routes Caribbean Adventure Tours due to unsuitable weather conditions and tour capacities. Full refunds will be issued by BookIt.com for all activities cancelled by tour operators.
- Tour is not handicapped accessible and is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back/neck problems, motion sickness, or with heart/respiratory problems.
- Tour Minimum Age is 18 years if age.
- Jamaica activities and tours booked through BookIt.com are not available for guests arriving into Jamaica by cruise ship.