Natural Wonders Barbados Adventure
Experience the natural wonders of Barbados while driving through lush green hills of this island paradise! Visit Earthworks Pottery and the batik studio where you will discover many beautiful Island crafts .Then off to the Flower Forest rich in the colors and tropical blooms. A visit to Barbados will not be complete without a stop on the Scenic East Coast famous for its breathtaking beauty and sensational surf. Next, you will make a stop for a delicious lunch before heading to the Barbados Wildlife Reserve to a glimpse of the mischievous Green
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your vouchers to present to your Glory Tours Representative upon tour departure. BookIt.com will confirm your requested activity date with Glory Tours. Please call Glory Tours 72 Hours prior to your requested activity date to reconfirm your date and activity pick up time.
Pick Up Times:
- South Coast Area: 8:15-8:30 AM
- West Coast Area: 9:15 AM
- Cruise Ship Port: 9:00 AM
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if cancelled at least 1 Week (7 Days) prior to your requested activity date. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made inside of 1 week prior. For cancellations made by the tour provider due to weather conditions a 100% refund will be issued.
- Please note that there is a cave exploration and swim at North Point. This part of the tour is optional and is an additional charge of US $6.00 per person.
- Please Note: A minimum of 2 guests is required for purchase of this tour.