PADI Discover Scuba Diving Cancun
The PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course is a one day experience program, which includes a short academic overview, scuba skills lessons at the Pro Dive Training Pool and one Open Water Reef Dive by boat! Feel safe and comfortable on your very first scuba dive at the hands of one Pro Dive’s multilingual PADI professional dive instructors! With their help, you will be able to discover the underwater beauty of the famous Rivera Maya’s coral reefs and marine wildlife! With state of the art modern dive equipment and the guidance of these professional
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
BookIt.com will confirm the date you selected at the time of your booking with Pro Dive Mexico. Please view and print your vouchers and provide them to the Pro Dive Mexico Representative upon pick at your hotel.
You must contact Pro Dive Mexico via email or phone at least 12-hours prior to your desired activity date to confirm the details of your courtesy pick-up service. Activity contact information will be listed on voucher once booking is complete. On the day of your activity, you should wait in the lobby of your hotel for the pick-up service. Please note that the courtesy activity pick up service for Cancun Hotel Zone is only on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday (Minimum guest requirements) and for ALL other hotels South of Cancun along the Riviera Maya, Courtesy pick-up is on a daily base. Upon pick-up at your hotel, you must present your voucher(s) to the driver in exchange for service.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least 5 Days prior to your scheduled activity date. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 5 Days of scheduled activity date.
- Courtesy transportation not included for Cozumel area, and North of Cancun Playa Mujeres area
- Participants should be in good medical health and comfortable in the water.
- Participants must be a minimum age of 10 year old to participant in this activity.
- Please note you should schedule your scuba dive activities so that your last dive is completed at least 18 hours prior to your flight leaving Cancun.
- All participants are required to fill out and sign a liability release, a statement of understanding form and a medical questionnaire, before participating in this program. If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions on the medical questionnaire, then guests must receive a doctor's consent to participant in the activity by filling out the physician's consent section on the medical questionnaire. For minors, the parent/legal guardian must provide their signature