Some say less is more – we disagree!! More is more fun when it comes to adventure, and the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day of adventure. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines, including Mexico`s longest and fastest, an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris UTV and much, much more. Be as EXTREME AS YOU WANT TO BE, since all activities are completely optional – making the adventure a perfect day, with
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures. Please ensure to contact Vallarta Adventures at least 24 Hours prior to travel to reconfirm your reservation(s) and redemption location. Redemption location is at one of the Vallarta Adventures Offices located in Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, or the Puerto Vallarta Pier. What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Spare pair of tennis or hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs and photos
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Minimum age of participants is 8 years old.
- Minimum height of participants is 4 ft. (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight per participant is 260 lbs. (114Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted.
- Cameras not allowed for safety reasons.
- Drivers of the Polaris UTV vehicles must be at least 18 years & able to present a valid drivers license and credit card.