San Sebastian Del Oeste Sightseeing Tour
Burrowed deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains, San Sebastian's remote setting has made it one of Mexico's last remaining secrets. While this tiny mountain enclave (elevation 4500 ft) isn't far from Puerto Vallarta, it's still a world away from the usual tourist haunts. Just 90 minutes distance from Puerto Vallarta, the drive flies by as we wind our way through impressive mountain scenery. From the comfy atmosphere of an air conditioned van, you'll see everyday scenes of rural life and some of the most breathtaking views Mexico has to
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures. Please ensure to contact Vallarta Adventures at least 24 Hours prior to travel to reconfirm your reservation(s) and redemption location. Redemption location is at one of the Vallarta Adventures Offices located in Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, or the Puerto Vallarta Pier. What To Bring:
- Comfortable Walking or Tennis Shoes
- Light Sweater
- Money for Souvenirs & Photos
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Tours are based on availability and are subject to changes based on tour volume.
- Children 2 and under are free.