Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
Las Caletas is so isolated and unspoiled, its only accessible by sea, so climb aboard the first class catamaran and sit back and marvel at the most fantastic scenery the Mexican Pacific has to offer. Once settled on shore, you can bask in the tropical sunshine on the beach, climb into a hammock and chill out in the shade, or indulge in a therapeutic massage or facial at the hilltop Spa Center. Throughout the day expert guides will be on hand to offer snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking tours. Away from the water there's an abundance of other
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures.
What To Bring:
- Bathing suit
- Sun hat
- Light jacket
- Money for souvenirs & photos
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Tours are based on availability and are subject to changes based on tour volume.
- Children ages 3 and under are FREE.
- Spa treatments, clay modeling, scuba diving activities and videos of your day at Las Caletas are available for an extra fee.
- Please note that tour departure from the Maritime Terminal (Puerto Vallarta`s Marina Pier) must pay a port fee to gain entrance. Fee is 20 pesos ($2.00 USD) per person.