Sea Safari Eco Adventure
Walk through a beautiful fishermen's village with less than 500 inhabitants as the guide exposes you to the lifestyle and culture of this remote village. Ride horseback through the mountains of Sierra Madre to a beautiful waterfall and swim hole where you can swim or relax and have a drink.
After a snorkeling and equipment introduction, we'll take you to a beautiful cove with rock reefs full of friendly tropical fish and interesting sea life. After a day of activities, relax at our private and secluded piece of paradise. A beautiful beach whe
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures.
What To Bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Money for Souvenirs & Photos
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Tours are based on availability and are subject to changes based on tour volume.
- Pregnant woman and people who have severe back, neck or heart problems are not permitted to participate.
- People under influence of alcohol are not permitted on this tour.
- Participants must be a minimum age of 10 years old to participant in this activity.
- Please note that tour departure from the Maritime Terminal (Puerto Vallarta's Marina Pier) must pay a port fee to gain entrance. Fee is 20 pesos ($2.00 USD) per person.