Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure
You kick off on an exhilarating speed boat ride whisking you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Once on dry land, our 4x4 Mercedes Benz Unimogs will take you on an off-road expedition 2,000 ft above sea level to our base camp deep into heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Accompanied by our expert guides and fully equipped with a harness, your mule is ready to take you on a thrilling trek up the mountain, even deeper into the sub-tropical forest.Then prepare yourself for a bre
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures.
What To Bring:
- Change of Clothes
- Spare Pair of Tennis or Hiking Shoes
- Light Sweater
- Money for Souvenirs & Photos
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Tours are based on availability and are subject to changes based on tour volume.
- Pregnant woman and people who have severe back, neck or heart problems are not permitted to participate.
- People under influence of alcohol are not permitted on this tour.
- Participants must be a minimum age 8 years old, a minimum height of 4 ft tall and weigh no more than 250 lbs to participant in this activity.
- Please note that tour departure from the Maritime Terminal (Puerto Vallarta's Marina Pier) must pay a port fee to gain entrance. Fee is 20 pesos ($2.00 USD) per person.