Explore the many exhibits, shows and attractions at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex including Space Shuttle AtlantisSM, Angry Birds Space Encounter, The Hubble Telescope exhibit, Eye on the Universe: The Hubble Space Telescope, the Shuttle Launch Experience, the Rocket Garden andIMAXfilms. IMAXmovies include Hubble 3DIMAX, Space Station 3D. Guests can also experience the exhibit Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted which includes a live interactive theater presentation. Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of Kennedy Space Center on a NASA Bus tour. Guests have the opportunity to explore the LC-39 Observation Gantry, providing them panoramic views of launch pads. They continue onto the Apollo/Saturn V Center which features a fully restored massive Saturn V rocket, one of only three in the world. Guests walk back in time to relieve Neil Armstrongs first steps on the moon and experience the thunderous rumble of a Saturn V rocket lift-off.
Open now until 1/4/15: Great Balls of Fire!
Within the 1,500 square-foot Great Balls of Fire exhibit is the Asteroid Encounter, where guests can test their knowledge as they climb aboard a spaceship and blast off to the asteroid belt and Jupiter. During their mission, guests compile data about asteroids and comets. In addition to learning general information about meteors, comets and asteroids, guests use interactive displays to build their own solar system, test rocks to see if they have meteorite-like properties, explore the various sizes of asteroids and comets and what would happen if one were to hit their hometown, determine Science Fact or Science Fiction of Hollywood movie clips and much more.
- General Admission to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Space Shuttle AtlantisSM Exhibit
- Angry Birds Space Encounter
- The Hubble Telescope exhibit
- Eye on the Universe: The Hubble Space Telescope
- The Shuttle Launch Experience
- The Rocket Garden
- IMAXfilms [ Hubble 3D and Space Station 3D ]
- Exploration Space: Explorers Wanted [Includes a live interactive theater presentation!]
- General Admission includes a second day free for use at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame if used within seven days to allow guests to get the full experience.
- NASA Bus Tour
- Great Balls of Fire (Until 1/4/15)
Hours of Operation:
September 2nd - December 25: Closes at 6pm
December 26 - January 4th: Closes at 7pm