Dolphin Swim Experience & Outdoor Adventure
Exclusive BookIt.com Combo! 30% OFF!
Outdoor Adventure: Fly on zip-lines across impressive canyons; step along the Commando Bridge on your way to the Tarzan Swing and the Crazy ladder. Learn easy rock climbing skills and test them on the Rock Wall; walk over the hanging bridge and descend down 90ft by rappel. Compete with your friends on the exclusive double zip-lines and finally take the master zip-line OVER 550 meters long for a rewarding return back to the rustic Base Camp where you will enjo
rates starting at
Book NOW & SAVE 30%
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please contact BookIt.com at least 48 hours prior to your reservation arrival date with the dates you would like for each activity.
Roundtrip Transportation is included with the Outdoor Adventure. On the scheduled day of your activity, the transfer service will pick you up from your hotel at the confirmed pick up time.
For the Dolphin Swim Experience, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time at the Cabo Dolphins Marina, in the Marina in Cabo San Lucas.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
Dolphin Swim Experience:
- Minimum Height: 4 ft tall
- Maximum Weight: 250 Pounds
- For safety reasons, people with a history of convulsions, vertigo, cardiac problems and pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Outdoor Adventure activity.
- Cameras cannot be used per ACCT regulations.
- Each child between the ages of 5 and 11 years old must be with a paying participating adult in the water.
- For the safety of expectant mothers, pregnant women are not permitted on this activity.
- Cameras are not permitted for safety reasons. A professional team will be at hand to catch your best poses!