Scuba Diving Los Cabos (For Certified Divers)
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez is an unforgettable experience, with caves, reefs, and sandfalls to explore. The following are some favorite dive locations suitable for beginning scuba divers to experience (even with more advanced partners) near Cabo San Lucas, including: Pelican Rock, Land's End, Neptune's Finger, the North Wall and the Sand Falls. Our highly qualified PADI certified dive team offers you diverse dive experiences. You will travel to the dive sites aboard our 47 foot Scuba Adventure, the most comfortable and well designed dive
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
BookIt.com will schedule your selected date with Cabo Adventures. Please re-confirm your desired date and time 48 hours prior to your reservation arrival date by calling Cabo Adventures & Dolphins. Activity contact information will be provided on your voucher once booking is complete. On the day of your activity, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time at the Cabo Dolphins Marina, in the Marina in Cabo San Lucas.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on the time shown on this voucher, no refund will be given.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Divers must hold a valid certification card to participate in this diving program.
- Certified divers who have not dived in the past 6 months will be required to take a scuba refresher course at an additional cost of $35 at activity location.
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- Equipment is optional for certified divers who chose to bring their own equipment.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- This scuba activity is for certified divers only. Uncertified beginners should look into the Discover Scuba activity.