4x4 Outback & Camel Safari
Voted by Tripadvisor® as a top ten adventure in Los Cabos!
Enjoy a gentle nature walk, explore a private secluded unspoiled Ranch, and ride on top of our well-trained incredibly strong yet docile camels. During the winter months you’ll enjoy amazing views of the humpback whales. Try your hand at making fresh tortillas and enjoy a tequila tasting session. A delectable Mexican lunch is freshly prepared, full of regional spices and flavors served with tortillas, typical salsas and natural fruit waters. Complete your journey ba
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
BookIt.com will schedule your selected date with Cabo Adventures. Please re-confirm your desired date and time 48 hours prior to your reservation arrival date by calling Cabo Adventures & Dolphins. Activity contact information will be provided on your voucher once booking is complete. On the day of your activity, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time at the Cabo Dolphins Marina, in the Marina in Cabo San Lucas.
What to Bring:
- Cool clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Light sweater (winter months)
- Money for souvenirs
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Participants must be a minimum height of 4 ft. (1.20m)
- Participants weight limit for the camel ride is 250lbs. (114kgs)
- For safety reasons pregnant women cannot participate on this activity.