One-Way Flight From Cozumel (CZM) Airport to Cancun (CUN) Airport
MAYAir is dedicated to connecting the Mayan World with the best air transportation since 1994! Let MAYAir take you there with their friendly staff and experienced airline! Relax with MAYAir's safe, successful regional airlines flights!
Flight Schedule: Daily, at 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, & 6:00 PM
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please contact BookIt.com with your requested flight dates and times. Once received, BookIt.com will confirm and order your flights with MAYAir. Once confirmed, BookIt.com will email your electronic flight ticket(s) and confirmation.
To redeem your flight service from the Cozumel (CZM) Airport to Cancun (CUN) Airport please locate locate a Lomas Travel Representative at the Cozumel (CZM) Airport at least 1 Hour prior to your flight departure time. The Lomas Travel uniformed staff can be easily identified wearing a turquoise shirt with a Lomas Travel logo with white bottoms. Once located your Lomas Travel Representative will guide you to the MAYAir desk. Please provide your electronic ticket(s) confirmation with a valid I.D. for each passenger to the MAYAir representative to redeem for service.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Flights are Non-Refundable except in the following cases: If the flight route is cancelled in its entirety due to reasons attributable to The Airline. The passenger is denied boarding due to reasons attributable to the airline.
- Flights cancelled due to due to causes not attributable to "The Airline" such as adverse weather conditions, unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters, acts arising from a competent authority, strikes, air traffic control or any other reason of security, or any other situation that "The Airline" cannot prevent or control are due no additional compensation, however, flights can be rescheduled.
- Luggage Allowance: Free baggage allowance per passenger is a piece of up to 44 pounds. "The Passenger" must pay $3 USD + tax per each additional pound in excess. Each person is allowed 1 carry-on he following dimensions: tall 14.5 in (37 cm), wide 10.6 in (27 cm), long 17.7 in (45 cm) and its weight shall not exceed 11 pounds. All carry-on baggage must be stowed under the seat.
- Some articles may be considered as a substitute for a piece of luggage, or until completion of the established weight limit, can be documented as baggage without additional charge, including but not limited to: A hiking, marine or military-style backpack. A golf bag containing clubs, balls and one pair of golf shoes. A pair of water skis. A fishing kit (fishing rod and fishing box) properly packed. Any appliance or assistive device of a disabled passenger. Any other equipment not mentioned in this list should be considered as extra and may not be included in the free baggage allowance.
- For reasons of safety or health all passengers and their baggage are subject to inspection, whether in physical or electronic form. "The Passenger" should allow airport authorities, or staff hired by the "The Airline", to perform the procedures they deem necessary.
- Infants: A child from 0 to less than 2 years of age is considered as an infant. Infants may travel for free provided they are accompanied by an adult paying full fare. Infants will have no baggage allowance or right to take a seat, unless they pay the corresponding fee. Each adult passenger may only carry an infant without additional charges. Children over 2 years of age pay regular fare.
- Each passenger is obliged to present official photo identification in order to prove to be the holder of the flight reservation.
According to federal law smoking is prohibited in all flights operated by the airline.