Offroad & Flight Challenge
You’ll start “gearing up” and have a safety briefing before we climb to the top of the tree house. Get ready! This is one of the fastest zipline circuits ever built. Next is the skywalk. Make your way to the first sky bridge … sure it’s a little unnerving but after you complete the seven aerial challenges your back on level ground …. well almost! Now all you have to do is parachute from the tree house….just one thing, there is no parachute*. Cool off with an ice cold bottle of water and catch your breath before we’re off in the army truck for y
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Your activity vouchers and confirmation will be emailed to you once your tour has been confirmed. Please be sure to check your email for these vouchers as service cannot be redeemed without them. Please be sure to check your Junk email boxes to ensure you receive the vouchers. If by some chance you failed to receive your vouchers please contact BookIt.com at 1-866-969-9880.
What to Bring:
- Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Hat or cap.
- Bathing suit
- Extra money for photos, videos and souvenirs.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled arrival date. There will be No refunds for cancellations inside of 48 hours. If you miss the tour because of not being on the time shown on the voucher, no refund will be given.
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 years of age.
- To drive during the Polaris challenge you must be 16 years old, have a valid ID, and credit card for refundable security deposit.
- Parachute jump is optional and at a maximum weight limit 120 kilogram or 265 pounds.