The Las Vegas Monorail
The Las Vegas Monorail is a seven-stop, elevated train system that travels along a 3.9-mile route and connects major hotels and attractions along the world famous Las Vegas Strip. It enables passengers to travel the length of the resort corridor in 15 minutes or less in a safe, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled environment. With trains arriving every few minutes, passengers are quickly connected to world class resorts, hotels and casinos, shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and the Las Vegas Convention Center. We offer several d
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please print and redeem vouchers for physical tickets at one of the Las Vegas Monorail Customer Service Booths located at the following stations.
Customer Service Booth Locations
- MGM Grand Station, Underground (Formerly Star Lane) Entrance
- Bally's/Paris Las Vegas Station
- Flamingo/Caesar's Palace Station
- Harrah's/The Quad Station
- LVH Station
- Sahara Station
Customer Service Booth Hours of Operation
Daily, 10:00 A.M. 7:00 P.M.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Children five years and under ride free.
- ADA Compliant: Wheelchairs, walkers, and mobility scooters that assist those with a disability are permitted.
- Valid only for redemption by individual whose name is printed on voucher (Lead Guest).
- Must present a government I.D. at time of redemption.
- Voucher may not be redeemed outside the valid dates of travel as stated on the voucher.
- No refunds, credits, exchanges or cancellation of a voucher will be granted. Refunds will not be issued for lost, unused or partially used tickets. Vouchers and Monorail tickets have no cash value and cannot be assigned or transferred, in whole or in part.
- Prices, services, and hours are subject to change without notice. Management reserves all rights.
- Once the Unlimited Day Passes are initiated at the fare gates, they will expire in 24, 48, 72, 96, 120 or 168 hours. Ticket will be stamped with expiration date and time upon first use.
- Folded, bent or damaged tickets will not work in the fare gates and will not be refunded.