Area 51 Day Tour
This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the top secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist! Based at Las Vegas International Airport, this fleet of unmarked jets transports many hundreds of workers daily, to and from the infamous and supposedly closed and abandoned “Area 51.” The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited and incredibly scenic desert in the world. On the edge of an ancient dry lake we view very unusual Indian Petroglyphs that resemble Aliens; we then explore this mysterious dry lake
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
It is required that guests contact Adventure Photo Tours Reservations at 702.889.8687 to reconfirm tour date and pick up time.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Confirmed reservations canceled by the customer at least 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged a $25 per person cancellation fee.
- Confirmed reservations canceled between 24 and 48 hours prior to the date of the trip will be charged 50% of the fare.
Confirmed reservations canceled less than 24 hours prior to the trip date will be charged in full.
- No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct which may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees.
- No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of refusal to wear a seat belt or follow the rules and regulations of the carrier.
- If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip for any reason, bad weather or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip.