Tribal Spirit Airplane & Landing Tour
The exquisite beauty of the Grand Canyon is just a short flight away aboard an executive-style airplane. Arrive at Grand Canyon West, home of the Hualapai tribe, for this once-in-a-lifetime excursion. Experience spectacular bird`s eye views of lands sacred to the Hualapai aboard the premier ECO-Star helicopter. Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim, enjoying the grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River. Explore the various overlooks and attractions of Grand Canyon West, the a
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, you must print out the activity voucher and present upon your arrival. There will be no service allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance. MUST present valid Government issued picture ID. Items To Bring:
- Photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs or older)
Departure Time and Location: Departs at 8:00 AM. South Las Vegas Terminal (Includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip).
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Guest must contact Bookit.com to provide their height and weight (to ensure seats on tour) as well as date and time of tour.
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Maverick Helicopters reserves the right to combine different length flights.
- Guests over 300 pounds will be charged for 2 seats (total weight per helicopter cannot exceed 1,250 pounds).
- Maverick Airlines is not responsible for adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems or any unforeseen situations that may require changes in itinerary and schedule.
- *Based on the time spent at each location, guests may not be able to participate in all activities and see all points of interest at Grand Canyon West. The Skywalk, horseback riding and other attractions may require additional fees.