V.I.P. Roundtrip Transfer from Kona (KOA) Airport to Kailua-Kona Area Hotels
No more expensive taxi fees! Enjoy the luxury convenience of Round-trip transportation from Kailua-Kona area hotels to Kona Airport (KOA). 2 Person Minimum Required
- Round-trip transportation from Kailua-Kona area hotels to Kona Airport (KOA).
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Guests are required to enter Flight arrival info to include Airline, Flight Arrival Time, and Number into the “guest request” area of the final booking process to insure receipt of this service. You may also provide this info by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone toll free USA 1-888-782-9722. Your item will not be confirmed until this information is received.
Upon arrival at the Kona-Keahole Airport, please proceed to the baggage claim area. There you will be met by a Speedi Shuttle representative in a red aloha shirt and black pants. If you are unable to locate the greeter, please proceed to the Visitors Information Booth in the baggage claim area and have them page for the Speedi Shuttle representative. Please call (808) 329-0137 24 hours prior (between 7:00am and 4:00pm) to reconfirm your return airport transfers.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- 2 Person Minimum Required
- CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES, NO-SHOW CHARGES & REFUNDS:A full refund without penalty shall be given if reservations are cancelled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled transfer. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours or if “No-show”.
- EXTRA BAGGAGE:Additional changes may apply for odd-sized or extra baggage. These charges are one-way and are to be paid to the driver at the time of pick-up. Odd-sized or extra baggage may include but are not limited to surfboards, bicycle boxes or cases, golf bags, and more than 2 bags per person. These extra items are subject to availability to accommodate.
- FLIGHT DELAYS:The staff keeps in touch with flight information and is aware of flight delays; cancellation charges will not apply as long as the passenger arrives on said delayed flight for which the reservations were made.
- BAGGAGE HANDLING: Uniformed Aloha VIP Tours airport greeters assist guests directions and instructions. At no time does luggage travel separately to hotels or airport/harbor without guests. Guests are 100% responsible for their luggage at all times, neither Bookit.com nor our contracted service provider will be liable for loss of luggage. Should there be any issues with regard to damage done in transit, incidences must be reported immediately to Aloha VIP Tours at 808-955-5900.