Cypress Springs Paddle Board Tour
One of the hidden treasures of Florida`s panhandle! If snorkeling into natural springs and experiencing beautiful wilderness are what you desire then this trip is for you! Paddle over to the pristine, 748 gallons-per-day crystal clear water source known as Cypress Springs and test your nerves on a rope swing or swim down 30 ft. to the mouth of a fresh water spring! This is going to be an experience you'll never forget!
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please ensure to contact Walkin` on Water Paddleboards at least 3 days before travel to confirm your reservation(s) and rental location. After purchase, please print your activity voucher(s) and present them along with Photo ID to the Walkin` on Water Paddleboards guide on the date of your tour. Walkin’ on Water Paddleboard`s contact information will be clearly displayed on your voucher. If you experience any issues or are unable print please contact BookIt.com Customer Support directly at toll free (866) 969-9880.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- This Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) tour is approximately 5 hours in duration with many breaks along the creek. We ask all paddlers come hydrated and ready to paddle
- Cypress Springs is located 30-45 minutes north of Panama City Beach.
- Children must be at least 8 years of old to participate and comfortable on the water.
- Maximum Weight: 300lbs
- Maximum Group Size: 6 Paddlers
- Please Note: If the total group of riders for your requested tour date has not met the 3 rider minimum, Walkin on Waters will work with you to re-schedule your tour for a different date. If re-scheduling is not possible a full refund will be issued by BookIt.com.