Richard Petty Las Vegas Driving Experience
Experience real life racing thrills by riding shotgun in a two-seat stock car driven by one of our professional instructors as you experience a simulated 3-lap NASCAR qualifying run at speeds exceeding 165 MPH.
Join Richard Petty Driving Experience for a unique and one-of-a-kind excursion
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, you must print out the activity voucher and present upon your arrival. There will be no service allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance. Vouchers are only accepted at the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Reservations are required for all driving experiences; space is limited and is filled on a first come first serve basis. Once you have booked your activity through BookIt.com, please call Richard Petty Driving Experience at (1-800-237-3889) to confirm your reservation for a specific date and time.
Tour Pickups occur from the Sirens Cove Bus Area at Treasure Island; North Door Valet Area at the Mirage Hotel and Casino; And at the North Tour Lobby at the Paris Las Vegas.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- All NASCAR stock cars in the Richard Petty Driving Experience fleet will remain equipped with a manual transmission, but the track crew will use a `push-to-start` procedure to get non-shifting drivers started, with no gear-shifting required. Every driver`s full attention can now be directed to following their driving instructor, keeping the proper racing lines on the track, and gradually increasing speeds to their full driving potential.
- Cars do not have doors. To participate in Driving and Ride-Along Experiences you must have the ability 1) to climb through a 15" high by 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground 2) wear a driving suit: sizes S - 3X. Guests should wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No sandals will be allowed.
- Ride-Along Programs Age Requirements: At all tracks you must be at least 14 years old to participate in Riding Experiences. Instructor will accompany you on all rides.
- Tour content, dates and times are tentative and may change without notice.
- The Driver Release Fee. The Driver Release Fee is in lieu of a “crash clause” requiring each participant to commit a certain amount that will be forfeited in the event of an incident/crash. RPDE provides that each driver who pays the $25 (+ tax if applicable) Driver Release Fee will not be responsible for most damage to the car resulting from an incident/crash at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow the clear instructions of the RPDE instructor which leads to an incident/crash will RPDE seek financial recompense for resulting damage to the vehicle.
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. No sandals will be allowed. Participants must have ability to climb through a 15” high and 30” wide window that sits 36” from the ground.