Fishing Boat Rentals by Aquatic Adventures
Come pick up your fully outfitted 18' Center Console "Fisher" and head off for an adventure you will truly enjoy. There are so many things to do as you captain your own boat and make your own agenda!
You will embark from The Old Lighthouse Marina on Grand Lagoon next to the Boatyard Restaurant and motor your way to the Gulf of Mexico o
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please review and print your BookIt.com activity voucher(s) after purchase and redeem your vouchers at the redmeption location listed below. BookIt.com will confirm the date you selected at the time of your booking with Aquatic Adventures. Please contact Aquatic Adventures at least 7 days prior to your requested activity date to confirm your reservation(s) and schedule your Free Round-Trip Shuttle (if needed). Aquatic Adventures contact information will be listed on your BookIt.com activity voucher(s).
Free Shuttle service operates between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Vouchers are redeemable at the Tour Location: 5325 N. Lagoon Dr. (Lighthouse Marina/Boatyard) Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time to allow time for tour check-in.What to bring:
- Fishing Gear
- High SPF Sunscreen
- Mask & Snorkel
- Water-Proof/Splash-Proof Camera
- Cooler With Refreshments
- Small Lunch or Light Snacks
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-Refundable, Non-Transferable.
- Maximum 4 people per fishing boat.
- Fishing gear is not included.
- A late fee will be charged if the pontoon boat is returned late to the docking location.
- Free shuttle hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or later if needed.
- Aquatic Adventures is open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and does not operate November through February.