French Quarter Walking Tour
Let your own 'local expert' unravel the mysteries of one of America's oldest and most unique living neighborhoods! Follow in the footsteps of historic figures as you stroll along the Mighty Mississippi, through the French Market and Jackson Square, and down the banquettes (sidewalks) of quaint streets named for saints and sinners from our European past.
Learn about the Creoles on this tour through the original city, founded in 1718 by French explorer Je
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase please print our your voucher and present it to the ticket office located at the Gray Line "Lighthouse" ticket office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat Natchez Dock), just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
If you experience problems with your voucher or are unable to print please contact BookIt.com directly at 866-969-9880.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- All tours are Non-Refundable and Non-Cancellable.
- Tours do not run on the following days: 2/21/12, 11/22/12, and 12/25/12
- Please Note: This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
- Please arrive at the departure location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- Vouchers are required and must be presented at ticket window with a valid photo ID.