Gaslamp District Walking Tour
Explore the history rich architecture including distinguished buildings and exciting history that comes along down each street. You will begin by finding our tour guides dressed in red that will welcome you to the tour of Gaslamp Quarter known as the Historic Heart of San Diego. In this guided walking tour, you will be led down the most interesting and monumental streets of Gaslamp and learn the incredible history and interesting facts that fill the city in San Diego. Not only will you be informed about the history of this incredible landmark a
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, please print out your voucher and bring it with you when you arrive for your tour. Please call Snap Photo Tours prior to arrival and make a reservation for the exact time and date of your tour.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Bring your camera...or anything that takes a picture (we use iPads).
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of arrival are non-refundable.
- Please be prepared to partake in tour path with breaks to take photos and learn history.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours contain about 1 mile of walking.
- Have a positive attitude and an open mind to learn and be informed.
- It is suggested that guest bring a snack and something to drink.
- Capacity: Up to 15 people per tour guide.