Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
Ranked #1 attraction in Palm Springs on TripAdvisor!
Aboard the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, World’s Largest Rotating Tramcar, you will experience a breathtaking journey up the sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon. Begin the 10 minute ride at the Valley Station – elevation 2,643 ft. and end at the Mountain Station – elevation 8,516 ft. No matter what the season, whether you are enjoying spectacular views or hiking in a pristine wilderness, a one-of-a-kind experience can be had by all.
Tramway Available: Mon
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, you must print out the activity voucher and present at time of service. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher and photo identification. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- FREE Parking, FREE Shuttle Bus.
- This voucher is non-transferable, photo identification required to redeem, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed outside the valid date shown.
- Handicap Accessible (The Valley Station, Mountain Station and Tram Cars are handicap accessible.)
- Children under 3 years old are free but require a boarding pass. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult of 21 years or older.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Prices and Hours Of Operation Are Subject To Change Without Notice.
- The Tramway’s annual maintenance is scheduled for September 10-28, 2012, tentatively reopening September 29, 2012. This date is subject to change.
- Sorry, vouchers are not accepted during busy holiday periods.